Friday, March 26, 2010

SleepyME: CraftyME has a problem....

So yeah, CraftyME has a bit of a problem. Apparently CraftyME is an addict. And this addiction is taking over my life.
Everytime I see a new craft I NEED to learn it, master it, see all there is to see about it. And it's all Rav's fault. Dang online crack source, I tell ya. It's already taken my harmless little crochet fetish and morphed me into a knitting fiend. I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of my new books on sock knitting, soapmaking, and jewelery making. This morning I was checking out sewing classes. And now I've just spent the past oh 3 hours or so researching metal stamping. Why? Why must I be so captivated by the lures of handmade goodness. The notion that I could be a creative goddess. The possibility of finding my special something and selling the hell out of it. I'm so chockful of ideas but I can barely keep my eyes open. Be on the lookout, strange things are afoot at the circle k my friends.
Yawn.....Good night all
ME.

1 comment:

  1. You are a crafy magpie!!! I felt that way about sock knitting, and crotcheting, too!!

    ReplyDelete