Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HungryME: Makes no dang sense....

So let me tell you a little something about me now. Even though I'm sure that it will become more apparent as time goes on. I love to snack. Hate to eat. Love to snack. Food makes me sick. I'm so over it. Food is boring and I am sick of eating the same ol stuff day in and day out. I wish THEY would invent all new food just so I can have something new to eat.
But I LOVE snacks! Give me a snacky-type thing any time any day. Oooh and don't let it be a cake-like substance. Watch it. Of course there are some ME-esque rules as to the what qualifies as a snacky-type thing, but I'll save that for another time.

One snack that I'm soooo luv'n right now is this Handful of Everything trail mix! Its chock full of yummygoodness , cashews almonds, yogurt covered peanuts, dried apricots mango peaches pineapples coconut cranberries GOLDEN raisins(not the yucky black ones) and choolate chips. I think that's everything. Yo when it comes to this stuff....to quote my dearly missed Gram "I don't have the sense the Good Lord gave to a fly". Seriuosly I can't stop eating it. I eat it til it makes my stomach hurt. And then I eat somemore! All day long I've been in&out of this canister. I'm such a glutton for punishment. Makes no dang on sense.

1 comment: