Monday, May 17, 2010

RememberME: MemoryMonday....80's food

This week's edition of MM was inspired by a convo with the BFF yesterday.


So we are sitting there watching tv and a Mountain Dew commercial came on. And we get to talking about how addicting and yuck it is. Then we were both like Dude they have Mello Yello at Target!!!!! OMG I loved Mello Yello. Mello Yello was the truth. The Best Soda EVAH!!!

Then a commercial comes on that had someone eating a smore's . So then it's like Dude remember the microwavable Smore's.


Of course that segues into....Wait for it.....


MICROMAGIC!!! Remember they had shakes and hamburgers and fries. Oh how I begged my Gram to please let me buy those. And please could I use the microwave? Cause I don't know about y'all but my Gram wouldn't let anyone use the microwave. She didn't want anyone to break it. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment