Sunday, July 11, 2010

SlackerME: check-in

Ok. SlackerME checking in. It's been ages, I know. I'm sorry. I've had the best of intentions, they just got overshadowed by my extreme slackerness. I have started a couple of posts but just never got around to finishing them. And I've had ideas and themes for several others and just haven't sat down to write em up.
So now I have decided that I need to utilize my technology. Otherwise I'll never get back on track with my WannaME dreams of being a blogging podcastor extraordinaire. I am setting the new goal of sending posts from my beloved Iphone. Whenever an idea pops in my head I'm gonna just pick up my phone and type it on in. Please forgive in advance if these posts have limited pics or a few grammatical errors. I F'LUV my Iphone but it is a bit fickle from time to time. Like autocorrecting "me" to "mr". Seriously? Like I tell others, I am way more selfcentered than I am formal. :)
If I have any readers left, hell if I have any readers at all. I hope to be back up and blogging regularly really soon. If not blame it on SlackerME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad ur back! I was wondering wat you had been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fru!! Just flying under the radar for a bit. But I'm still here. lol

    ReplyDelete