Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CraftyME: Fascinated with Fascinators....

Hello all. Popping in with a quick post. I just HAD to share. So I'm sure you guys all watched the whole Royal wedding extravaganza. I admit I got sucked into it as well.. As you know the talk of the event were the various "fascinators". If you are anything like me you had no clue what the hell they were talking about. After a while I kinda figured out they were talking about the hats. Here's some examples:





So as part of my HPKCHC challenge this month we had to create some type of wizardry fashion trend. Of course being like a day after the wedding, people were still all about the fascinators. Yeah me too! So I present to you my So Fly Fascinator.





It even makes doing the dishes more fascinating!




1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable on you!! You would've been the highlight of the royal wedding had you worn it there! :=)

    ReplyDelete